
I have two kiddos, son who is 4 and daughter who is 10 months. Allergies have hit our household hard this fall and the snot is running everywhere. My girl was having trouble breathing while breastfeeding and it started to wake her up at night. About two rough nights in I was ready to try anything to help with her snotty nose, so I bought a NoseFrida after reading good reviews. And it works with the added bonus of anyone watching immediately cringes with a disgusted look on their face.My son had watched me suction sister's nose a couple times but seemed confused. I was cleaning the NoseFrida after use and packing it back up in the box when he said "Are you packing up sister's boogies?", I told him "no, just the thing I use to suction out sister's boogies". He paused for a moment in thought then asked, "What does it taste like?". I laughed and then showed him how there was a stopper to ensure I didn't eat any boogies. I assured him multiple times that I did not eat boogies of any kind.Then enters my husband, who thinks that's hilarious and has encouraged him to think I'm sucking out sister's boogies to eat. Now, I can't use the NoseFrida around anyone without my son loudly asking "ARE YOU EATING SISTERS BOOGIES AGAIN, MOMMY?!" and my husband laughing uncontrollably in the background.I'm still plotting revenge for my husband. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2zXZ769
No comments:
Post a Comment