
I'm 26 years old and 28 weeks pregnant right now. SO left me to be with his ex and their two year old daughter on Nov. 25. So I guess I have joined team Single Mom. Right now I'm living with my dad and his girlfriend in her house and its about to get crowded in May when her son gets out of jail and comes to live with us with his two year old daughter. I work full time as a retail assistant manager and I am leasing a car. It's also worth mentioning that I have bipolar disorder and I'm on medication and starting therapy this week. Here's what I want to do. -sign up for any possible state benefits -move into my own apartment with baby -go to college for something that will make me employable upon graduation -eventually become self-sufficient and get off state assistanceI guess I'm just looking for general advice when it comes to juggling everything. I've never done this before and I'm seriously overwhelmed. Thank you for reading! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2j0vqZ3
No comments:
Post a Comment