Thursday, 23 June 2016

Boys cant touch girls


My son is going into 4th grade and he is at a school summer camp M-F 9-3. Hes a good kid, very innocent and nervous. There is a girl there who is going into 7th grade and my son told me last night, ever since camp started almost 2 weeks ago this girl has been hitting and slapping him. I planned on speaking with the teacher this morning to find out if she had more info, my son just said she says she doesnt like him and has no idea why. I drop off my son this morning, and as Im signing him in I hear her say "Look the retard is here!" And she then hurls a ball at his face. I approached her, asked her what her problem is and she said " he's annoying and he cant hit me back, boys cant touch girls in anger". The teacher gave her a warning and explained how shes much older and needs to behave , then told me she will " try and keep them apart". I guess what I am looking for is what should I be doing about this? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/28QWEsy

No comments:

Post a Comment