Friday, 3 January 2020

Parents of two or more, do you ever wish you only had only one child?


I might be pregnant, already with a 2.5yo toddler, which i love more than anything. We are so close and i feel like i couldn't love anyone else as much as i love him. I only work part-time, so i can spend as much time with him as possible.My first pregnancy was planned and i wanted him with every cell in my body. I kept thinking that at some point i will want a second child, but i don't know if that's now...it took us some time to get used to being 3 instead of 2 and now...we just have to go through everything all over again.This might be just me being shocked, i don't know how i'll feel in the morning.So, parents of more than one child, are you happy with having more than one? Do you wish you would've stopped with one? Why? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2SXtqSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment