Friday, 24 January 2020

My middle brother is graduating from police academy!


I know hes not my son, but I have raised my siblings because of crappy home situations growing up. Hes as much my baby as my actual baby!As the title says, I'm not sure if it's called an academy. But he has completed all courses and is officially a full fledged cop! His graduation ceremony is Sat.This is the sibling that has had so much crap happen to him that threatened to kill his spirit. Sone juvenile detentions and a few close calls as a 20 year old. But at 32 he is now going to be a cop. I cant explain to you how amazingly proud I am of this kid.He has been married for 10 yrs has 3 kids 8,6,3 with his lively wife. He's someone everyone thought would just end up in jail or a bum on someone's couch. It's amazing what meeting the right person can do for you.He may be 2 years younger then me but he will always be my baby. One very proud parent right here! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2vmyTsx

No comments:

Post a Comment