
Man, I'm breaking the fuckin cycle. If you can't feel that then don't read any further.I completely understand everyone has had different and difficult upbringings of all degrees. THE MOMENT you bring another life into this world, they are your priority. You're now 100% responsible of this life/lives you have made.I make decisions that are hard, to protect, provide and love them. No parent is perfect but I go to sleep every night believing what I'm doing is right.I want them to have a relationship with their mother, I truly do. ONLY when the time is right. When she can take them to HER place, not having to worry who they're around. Knowing she's doing something productive with her life, unconsciously affecting them to do good.If I let her have them and expose them to a different world of daily uncertainty, what did I risk? Their innocence, frame of mind, and foundation.I'm not better than anybody, but I know I've made better decisions and more sacrifices. When she turns her life around for the best for herself, then it will be the best for the boys.She's not stable enough to hold up herself so why put the boys in her hands? For her and their temporary satisfaction? The boys deserve better. When she gets better, things will be different. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ObaEUL
No comments:
Post a Comment