
I just need to vent. These days, my 5.5 month old is fussy and nights are difficult. Family and friends are around a lot, and god I am sick of everybody giving their opinion on why my baby is fussy! How many times have I heard "Oh he's teething" (yeah he's been teething since.. week 1! ) "He's too hot/cold"(Mmm I have checked that...) , "His diaper is probably full" (I just changed him!), "You need to put cereals in his bottle, he will sleep through the night!" and "He should have slept through the night since 4 months now!"(Gosh..)I think people just don't get how I have spent nearly six months around the clock taking care of my son, I am the one who knows him best, and as crazy as it may sound (to them), sometimes he fusses because he is just not in the mood, or he is just a little tired, THAT'S IT. And no, not all babies sleep through the night at 4 months. I am tired of all these comments that make me feel like a bad parent, when I know I am truly giving my 110% raising that baby in a loving and healthy environment. I'm reading parenting books all the time, looking at best practices, reading experts articles, etc., while they just shoot random stuff from their experience 30 years ago.Am I alone in this situation? I didn't realize I needed to work on my patience with my kid AND my entourage as well! via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2Z15hdy
No comments:
Post a Comment