
My son is only 7 months old, but he is the sweetest, greatest little dude. The other night I was getting him ready for bed and after I got his onesie on and going to feed him, he gave me this wonderful hug around my neck. At that moment I wished he would never grow up or get bigger. I love him so much the way he is.Today my wife was holding him while we were listing to some good music and dancing in the kitchen, she told me, " someone told me the saddest day is when you pick your child up for the last time," and it really hit me, one day I will never pick him up again.For my child I hope to always to be able to pick him up. For what ever he needs eventhough I want him to stay how he is forever. via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2FoyW9m
No comments:
Post a Comment