
My wife and I have been excited to see this movie since the first trailers came out. We both work during the week so the weekend is our only opportunity. Each weekend, we’ve either been out of town, working on home projects, and dealing with illnesses for the past month. Each Friday, I see the number of showtimes dwindling. This Friday, our two favorite movie theaters stopped showing it altogether. I figured this would the last weekend since it was advertised there would be added stuff to the movie. I know there’s a lot of people that have it much worse and it seems like a silly thing to complain about. It just would’ve been nice to have a nice little date with my wife and get the full cinematic experience. Does anyone know when it will be out for rental? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2x6YvH9
No comments:
Post a Comment