Friday, 21 December 2018

Help me explain to my husband why I don’t want him going hunting every day.


We have a 6 month old and my husband is off work until after Christmas. He wants to go hunting every single day, for a couple hours each time, and acts like he’s making a compromise by not going ALL day every day. I haven’t had an hour to myself since before the baby was born (SAHM+EBF) so I’m feeling resentful that he gets all this time to himself. I was also looking forward to spending time with him so I’m disappointed about that, too. We’ve argued about this three separate times today. Once in the morning when he said he wanted to go hunting. Once in the early afternoon when he brought his hunting rifle on what I thought was going to be a family hike. And then about fifteen minutes ago. Oh, and after our family hike he immediately left again TO GO HUNTING for 2 hours. He keeps saying it’s his only time to go since the season ends Jan 7. I’m so tired of arguing and just feel defeated. Am I asking too much? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2Seg9Sh

No comments:

Post a Comment