
I feel like I don't take care of myself. Married 11 yrs....two kids, good job. I feel like I am the last person on my mind to take care of. Why do I feel like moms never take care of themselves. And if they DO other moms are like - oh shes spending money on nails and hair that could go towards the kids needs. She must be a diva. I sometimes feel like if I were a single mom I would take more me time? Is that crazy to say? Is that mean to say considering single moms are usually struggling? Idk getting these thoughts out. I see pics of myself 5-7 yrs ago and am like..oh I look so happy there..what the heck happened. Are we not allowed "me" time when you are raising kids?? Sorry if this seems like 1st world probs. I know its so bad in other counties right now. Just...I want myself back. How do I get that?? Middle aged, feels like I am loosing myself and sense of self worth. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2k5gTJZ
No comments:
Post a Comment