Sunday, 21 January 2018

What's the rationale for saying water is juice?


I'm interested in other people's experiences, if they have witnessed a similar trend, and why it's necessary.My two-year-old daughter loves drinking water. We never had any issue calling it what it is...water. We typically don't buy juice but she has tried it on special occasions. When she tries it, we call it juice. She doesn't seem to have issue with going back to water after tasting it.Now, all of a sudden, it seems like people -- two teachers at preschool, my sister-in-law -- are trying to tell her it is juice. They ask her if she would like juice and then give her water.I just don't get it and I feel like I'm missing something. Can anyone share with me why this is necessary? I worry that it is confusing and could maybe even lead to her wanting actual juice rather than just being happy with water. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DnuEfi

No comments:

Post a Comment