Sunday, 21 January 2018

My three year old daughter cut my time short with her to go back with her mom and I’m heart broken


Things have not been easy since my divorce but this by far hurts the most. My days with my daughter are Wednesday’s (after work) and Sunday’s due to my busy work schedule. Today is Sunday, the best day of the week because I get to spend the whole day with my daughter. So I get her about 10 am, go to target to get some supplies and some toys, per usual. On the way back home we stop and get some in n out. Get home, eat, but she oddly requests to go home to mommy’s. Instantly I feel it in my heart. I offer her all of her favorite things, games, toys, but nope. Still nothing but mommy. So I decide a call to mommy may work. But nope, still mommy. At this point I’m balling. My heart is broken and I’m lost. Everything I work for and everything I think about all week no longer wants my presence. She is my world and my everything. I just dropped her off with her mom and I’m down the street in empty parking lot...Wondering what the fuck am I doing with my life. What do I do guys? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2Bk1Kuv

No comments:

Post a Comment