Saturday, 20 January 2018

What do you do with a 4 year old all day?


Due to circumstance, I have become the one who who takes care of my nephew the majority of the time, 7 days a week. His dad works all weekend, and goes to college in the evening, I come home from college in the afternoon. We both live with our mother right now.The thing is I don't have any kids of my own, nor have I really been around kids much in my life. So I just don't really know exactly... how to raise a child? I don't want him to watch tv all day, but what exactly can I do with him at all hours of the day? I do play with him, but I don't think I have the emotional energy or stamina to play all day long until his bed time. I also have my own homework to do. But so far I'll play with him or do something with him, and he needs to be entertained at every second of the day it seems. He does not sit down for a minute. He wants me to play with him all the time. I let him watch some tv while I do other things, but what I don't get is what do stay at home parents do all day with young kids. Some advice would be much appreciated! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DUeQSk

No comments:

Post a Comment