Tuesday, 23 January 2018

New parents


My fiancé and I are expecting our first child in s couple of weeks. He’s a boy, Noah Alexander. The reason for my post though is because we have been writing a “journal” to him. His mom’s has mostly stories of things, how we met, fun things we’ve done, things like that. Mine has advice as well as stories.Advice because if anything were to happen to me I think it would be nice for him to something that I wrote, personally to him. Whether he reads it for the advice or to just make him feel something if I wasn’t there.I told him various Dad advice things. How to change a tire, how you should treat women, how things aren’t always going to work out perfectly, etc. and even though I’m a new soon-to-be dad I thought this was a really cool idea. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2F7vUDK

No comments:

Post a Comment