Tuesday, 23 January 2018

Husbands relationship with kids


Hi I have never posted but need some help. I have a 6 and 4 year old. I have been married for 6 years together for 10. My husband blames me for the relationship he has with girls. He says he holds them to higher standard then I. I shelter them from him. He will correct them and they get upset come to me. Now I let them sit next to me. I don’t cuddle. And I explain in a softer way what Dad says. He is very black and white and treats the girls as little adults. I am so tired of being blamed. He really didn’t get involved with girls till they were talking and potty trained. I changed the diapers gave baths, fed them ddoctor appt. he is away a lot working on railroad and he doesn’t think that has anything to do with it. I don’t know what to do anymore. I get frustrated cause he tells me how to parent and then I get short with girls because I’m not parenting his way. Any ideas??? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2E4FoAm

No comments:

Post a Comment