Sunday, 21 January 2018

How to increase energy levels for an exhausted mom?


I'm an older mom (42, kid is 2) and I'm doing most of the childcare (partner works two jobs). I'm EXHAUSTED! I'm semi-seriously thinking of taking up a cocaine habit to give me the energy to get through the day. By 5pm every day, I'm totally dragging.Teach me your tricks; how do you give yourself more energy to get through the day? I've corrected a mild anemia and a mild vitamin D deficiency, and that's all my doctor could find. I get normal sleep, and for the most part, eat decently healthy (sometimes I skip meals due to childcare pressures). I tried getting exercise, but that just got me more exhausted. I drink one cup of coffee a day, because anything more than that messes with my sleep and then I'm even more tired the next day. Help? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2EYUwyv

No comments:

Post a Comment