
We broke up when I was 8 weeks pregnant because I realized I hated him as a person and he was a shit father to his two kids he already had. Throughout my pregnancy he never texted me first about our baby, I texted him. Ir always turned into him straight away asking how I was. In the beginning it was all him whining about how heartbroken he was and how much he wanted me back. Nothing about the baby. So toward the end, I updated him at doctors appointments and that was it.The day our son was born I texted when I got admitted, and when I got the epidural (to which he replied “be careful, whatever you take affects the baby” like fuck you I’m getting the epidural). And I ended up falling asleep and woke up to the doctor telling me to push, so I didn’t have time to text him. I did let him know right after that our son was here, sent him pictures and everything. He ended up forgetting to come to the hospital to meet his baby and fell asleep. Never came up until the afternoon the next day, stayed for 15 minutes and was on his phone the majority of the time...I gave our boy his fathers last name because he promised me he would be involved in our baby’s life.Now my sons one year birthday is in a few days and his biological father has seen him twice. For a total of 30 minutes. It breaks my heart via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2rqL8BW
No comments:
Post a Comment