Thursday, 23 November 2017

One Twin Excelling More Than The Other


Hi, I’m a father of 4 year old non-identical twin boys. The problem is one of them is better than the other at everything - he’s excelling in school, he picks up games and seems to naturally just ‘get' and be able to do everything. It’s not so easy for the other one and he notices it, it’s affecting his confidence, when doing homework when he completes a task and is praised, he remarks that his brother will do it easier or better. We don’t point out that this is the case, if anything we probably praise the one who struggles more for his effort, which probably isn’t fair either. I don’t want him to resent his brother. I wish we could find something he is a natural at that his brother isn’t. Any advice? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jVEEaR

No comments:

Post a Comment