
I posted here last week about losing my son. You guys were amazing. I honestly feel like posting on here helped me more than anything else. I want to use this experience to help others as a way to honor my son. I was inspired by a company that reached out to us. Maddie's FootprintsThis organization helps parents of sleeping babies cover some cost of the funeral arrangements and also sets up meetings with other families that have experienced this, as a form of therapy. They were a huge help to us and my wife and I want to pay it forward. With black friday coming up, I know a lot of people will be shopping with amazon. If you use smile.amazon.com and choose Maddie's Footprints of Lafayette, a portion of your order is donated to the charity on your behalf, at no cost to you. With the overwhelming support we got on here the past few days, I figured this was the least we could do for Maddie's Footprints for what they did for us. Thanks in advance for everything.http://ift.tt/2hMBGkB via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2Bgf983
No comments:
Post a Comment