Wednesday, 22 November 2017

Close encounter with the toddler kind


In trying to make the best of these long, dark, sedentary evenings, I got my 2.5yo son running around the house. A game quickly ensued; a bit of a human obstacle course, for lack of better descriptions, with him running up and down the hallway making his way through our (me and wife) legs as we awkwardly contorted ourselves for his pure enjoyment.At one point, likely at the height of his crazy excitement, I was standing with one leg on the floor and one up against the wall. Instead of running under as expected, he stopped and gave my leg a huge hug. Then I felt him open his mouth and chomp down again. The little arsehole bit me!He never bites, so it was just as surprising as it was painful, not to mention the fact that he couldn’t have been any closer to the tip of my penis. Yup, my son almost bit off my dangler.In my gratefulness for not having to rush to emergency with a bleeding penis that my son bit, I didn’t probably didn’t really end up disciplining him enough for the bite. Here’s to hoping a new habit hasn’t begun! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2iIfpW0

No comments:

Post a Comment