Monday, 3 July 2017

Two toddlers and two adults. Should we buy a condo or a house? Is it better to have more space or more $ to travel, have experiences?


We live in a major city and if my husband and I didn't have two little toddlers I think I would be just fine buying a condo and spending the least amount of money possible to house ourselves and spend the rest on retirement and travel.But with two little toddlers, would that change your mind? Should we provide them with a house and a yard? My suburban upbringing is sort of holding me back from feeling great about a condo.But my love of travel and wanting to share that with my kids is important too.In other words, is it bad to be house poor? If you are mortgaged to the hilt and have nothing left over to spend on vacations, do you love your house enough to justify it?Sorry I'm rambling, been a long day. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2sAh5HV

No comments:

Post a Comment