Monday, 3 July 2017

My 2 year will not go to sleep and I'm over it! How do I get to sleep again????


So we sleep trained my daughter at 10 months old. She is now 25 months old. She has gone to sleep easily since 10 months but since she turned 2 last month she has been a terror at bed and nap time. We also do a schedule everyday for nighttime and naps(2 books and then bed) we do it at the same time every day. Nap at 12-2/3 and bedtime at 8-7/8 .She stays very busy all day is very tired when I put her down(yawning and rubbing eyes and even says she's tired) but this last months she won't fucking sleep and I can't take it! It takes over 2 hours some days to get her down for a nap and the same for bedtime. She will sleep after she falls asleep. I just can't take it anymore. I have tried moving her nap and bedtime and it doesn't help at all she still won't go to sleep! She also whines and says she has to pee or poop(and she doesn't have too put her on the potty and nothing!) or she needs a drink or food when she just had some literally right before her bedtime! Or she wants another book. So I say no and leave. Cue screaming. I have tried ignoring it, doesn't help. Tried giving her what she ask, doesn't help. Like wtf is her deal I can't take it anymore. I'm done!!! Why won't she sleep when she is clearly tired. I don't get it. Oh and then she is a cranky asshole all day because she doesn't get enough sleep. So that's awesome. I don't even want to take her anywhere because all she does is whine and fuss because she's so tired but she refuses to sleep. It's so annoying just sleep child and you won't be a asshole all day and won't drive me up the wall! Any advice? Right now she's screaming in her crib and I'm just ignoring it because it's been a hour struggle and if I go in there I'm going to scream and I don't want to do that! Any help please! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2uiLJCQ

No comments:

Post a Comment