
I have 8 year old girl twins. They’re basically a set and get invited everywhere together etc. Every time we go to a friends party etc. I get the birthday person a combined present (card days from twin 1 and twin 2)We were at a party the other day and I have one of the twins the present we had got and said go give it to the birthday girl. She did and then the girl turned to my other twin and said ‘oh and where’s my present from you’ the mum kind of looked at me like ‘oh sorry, but she has a point, where is the second present’ I kind of said ‘oh the presents from both of the girls!’ And the mum was like ‘oh I’m so sorry! [birthday girl] obviously thought two girls meant two presents hahahaha’It’s never been a problem before but I was wondering if I should be buying two presents for one birthday person? What would be the proper etiquette? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2wyr1RY
No comments:
Post a Comment