Sunday, 23 December 2018

I never believed in Santa and still loved Christmas. Now I don't want to teach my kids about Santa, but my husband does.


I don't remember ever believing in Santa. I remember playing along for my parents and sisters' sake. Yet I was always the most excited about Christmas of my 5 siblings (couldn't sleep Christmas Eve, was always the first up). I absolutely loved Christmas and giving and getting surprises.My husband believed in Santa for a long time and thinks it contributes to the magic of Christmas.We have a 2 yo and I don't want her to believe Santa is real.Looking to see what other parents are doing and why? Do you let them believe for a while? Do you let them believe from things they learn at school? I know our daughter is young but I don't want to have to keep up a charade when she's older. I'm not concerned about using Santa presents as leverage for good behavior.Thanks for your input! via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2EM3CCD

No comments:

Post a Comment