
My daughter will be Three in May. In July one of her favourite movies is coming out with another sequel. She is so excited for it she has made me play the trailers over and over again.She’s fairly laid back and loves to be in public. It’s been a while since I’ve gone to the theatre though so I’m not really sure if there will be anything that might be too startling for her. My mother took me to the theatre when I was two and of course I cried the whole time, I was two and had never seen the movie before..Would you take a three year old to see their favourite movie? If you have taken a three year old to the theatre was it a positive or negative experience? Any tips to help make the experience a positive are very welcome. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DzfFCn
No comments:
Post a Comment