
My daughter used to eat everything but once she turned 2 she has gotten super picky(she’s 2 and half now). Last night I had to throw a random dinner together because all I had was kielbasa sausage thawed, veggies and beans so I figured soup of some sort. So I told my daughter pick what veggies you want in the soup. She picked corn, zucchini , celery, spinach and white beans. I cut it all up and let her throw it in the crock pot with the sausage and some chicken stock. Then I let her season it too(I pulled a few spices out and let her smell them and then put them in). She loved it and when dinner time came she ate a whole bowl of it and is now eating a bowl for lunch(normally she won’t eat half the stuff in the soup).She said she made it so it’s delish lol. If I’d known this earlier I’d let her help cook every day! Maybe worth trying if yours is super picky. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DzndoI
No comments:
Post a Comment