
I am looking for a baby monitor which tracks baby movement and breathing sensor pad style which can be used both in a moses basket and a cot when the time comes I have seen a few and read alot of reviews and the drawback is it had to be 30cm away from parents bed and the monitor units have to be 1m away from sensor this will be totally unpractical when moses basket is in the same room beside bed. In addition to this I am looking for a sound and video monitor I'm not fussed if what is suggested is a 3 in 1 or if I have to buy a separate unit for movement and a unit for video. Does anyone know of any devices which would suit my needs I have also looked into the clip to nappy but I am not keen on the fact that it will be a hassle when through the night nappy needs changing and of baby rolls over through the night and sleeping on top of a plastic box. I have been looking at angelcare, nanny and babysense products but I keep finding negative feedback about everyone of them also have looked at the Tommy Tippie 3 in 1 but again keep finding negative reviews totally confused with the whole thing and want a good all round items which will fit my needs any suggestions? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2DAmAw1
No comments:
Post a Comment