Tuesday, 23 January 2018

Any advice on how to get a 3 year old (almost 4) to get through the night without wetting her bed?


My daughter will be four in April, and while she’s completely potty trained during the day, we still have to use diapers and pull-ups at night. It’s very rare for her to go throughout the night without peeing.We didn’t have any trouble potty training her, and she’s even done using her little potty and only uses the adult toilet now. We never put pressure on her because I didn’t want to associate stress with her using the bathroom, and so far that’s worked, except at night. I’ve had her use the bathroom right before bed, or restrict liquids for a bit before bedtime. But she just won’t wake up to use the potty. It’s not really a big deal, but I’m just wondering how anyone else has handled this. Thanks!Edit: spelling via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2GcOnAe

No comments:

Post a Comment