
I am posting this as a thankful post, and to maybe help someone out there realize that things will get better.I have never made a ton of money. We have a cheap, fake Christmas tree, cheap lights and not a lot of ornaments. To me, this is kind of sad and I wish I could afford more. To my kids, though? My 3 year old cannot get enough of the lights and the process of just setting up the tree. My 1.5 year old is just as amazed, albeit more curious than anything.My 3 year old has been begging for the Paw Patrol Sea Patroller since he saw it at Walmart one night after picking his prize for a good week at pre-k. I was unsure if I would be able to afford it, as it is fairly expensive, and like I said, I don't make a lot of cash. This month, I won a monetary award at work that allowed me to purchase that particular toy, and also his second choice as well. Both Paw Patrol, but I digress.I may not have everything, but this holiday season, in its fairly early stages, has lifted my heart as a mother who is doing her best. I hope it does for each and every one of you as well.Happy Thanksgiving everyone! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2zuuJ2H
No comments:
Post a Comment