
First off, a bit about me. I'm 16, live in the Netherlands, and I maintain good grades at school (vwo level, if any dutchies are reading). I used to go off to bed at around 22:30 and then use my devices until 00:00-00:30, but my parents thought I was too tired, so they put a WiFi block on my WiFi at 22:30. I always get up at 7:00. This block has been going on for 2 weeks now, and I actually only feel more tired. I would agree with the block if I'd been feeling any fitter because of it, but that's not the case. I've tried telling them this, but they just say they're not going to change it, and that they're protecting me from myself. They're quite reasonable parents on most subjects, but they just don't want to give in regarding this internet thing.On to my question: can any parents on here help me better understand their motives on this, and help me talk them into removing it? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2jU0pYB
No comments:
Post a Comment