
Ok, I'll make this quick and easy. We live with my SO's parents, they help out a lot with our six month old son, and my SO thinks it's perfectly ok and healthy to play at least two hours of video games a day. I personally think that type of mind set is unhealthy, and whenever he plays, I'm watching the baby. For example, if he sits down to play online, he usually asks me to watch the baby, if I play something ( usually like the sims for half an hour or so) the entire time I'm playing I'm also watching the baby, so there's really no point in playing since my attention is on our child. We've fought about this issue for years, and he's still stuck on this two hour thing, idk what to do anymore, I didn't sign up to parent my son alone. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2A0dmWC
No comments:
Post a Comment