
So does anyone have some books to help explain to 3 year olds about nipples on animals and such kinda thing. Like they ask what cow udders are and I've told they were udders and that's where cows milk comes from and they have baby bull calf toys and point to the testicules and say about milk and either way I'm like they're babies they can't make milk. When they pet mils dog they like to play with her nipples some and say what's that (which then makes mil laugh) and strangely enough they will point down to the dogs vulva and ask if that's her private which I respond yes.I would like them to know the correct term for body parts I have said penis a few times but I really don't feel like having a 3 year old who says penis. I also don't want them asking if other people have one (ESPECIALLY mil because all she'll do is laugh which will make them do it on purpose).I'm not sure how to tell them some of this stuff without having them just ask random people about these things and such (they seriously have tendencies to hug people they don't know sometimes). They're very social and are no dummies (seriously they realized their one toy goat has udders and was feeding the baby calfs). via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2zw4s47
No comments:
Post a Comment