We have 5 year old and 2 year old. Wife is on bedrest from pregnancy and we are due July 7th. She is super stressed out because I'm having a hard time taking care of both our kids and she is very seriously considering giving up or third for adoption. I am pretty opposed to this, and have told her this but I have no idea what to do.The stress isn't financial but more emotional and physical. The kids are a lot of work right now. The 5 year old is on the autism spectrum but not extreme. The 2 year old is just a normal 2 year old who gets into everything and needs constant attention and supervision.I'm not sure how to reconcile this because I don't want to give up my child, but I don't want my wife to feel completely overwhelmed and competency breakdown. I don't know what to do. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/28O59a6
No comments:
Post a Comment