
Hi all! I have a 2.5 yo and an almost 3 week old. My mom has been with me since baby was born, but she’ll be leaving tomorrow. Husband has been back to work since baby was a week old.I feel like I was a good mom to my toddler when it was just the two of us, but the thought of being a mom to two is really overwhelming me. Like I won’t know how to be a good mom to both.My mom has been such a great help, and my husband is really involved when he comes home from work and the weekends, but man, please tell me it’s normal to feel this and that eventually I’ll get my shit together.I’m normally a very organized/scheduled person, but I’ve been trying to be more flexible the past few weeks for obvious reasons. I just really don’t want to fail my children! via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2WgmzSo
No comments:
Post a Comment