
My daughter is almost 8 and she has really come into her own this year as far as what she likes/doesn’t like, developed her own fashion style, and typically isn’t afraid to be different. I’m so proud of her in so many ways but with all these changes there are some days where an attitude come out of the blue, she will get emotional, and just rude. I don’t tolerate rudeness so immediately reprimand her for it but then she gets upset and goes off to her room or cries which she didn’t typically do and I feel like the bad guy. Or there are times where I feel like she doesn’t want me around her and gives me an attitude. Is this normal? If she wasn’t so young I would think puberty is kicking in but she has no other signs of it. I love her so much but sometimes I just think why are you like this? Is it just me or is this “normal” at this age? Any advice? via /r/Parenting http://bit.ly/2JRVZNq
No comments:
Post a Comment